Saturday, October 1, 2011

Apple Games FREEBIE and a Birthday Request!

This week has been Applicious in kindergarten! We've had so much fun with all the great apple activities from everyone who has so generously shared. I'm also going to share my Crazy Apples game, in two versions, at the end of this post.

Would you help me wish my 85 year old dad a Happy Birthday? He is one of the few of his generation who have embraced the latest technology. He LOVES working on his computer and even regularly visits Facebook to keep track of what's going on.

I am asking one simple thing: If you download my games, would you PLEASE send my dad an email with the subject line "Happy 85th Birthday, O.C." It would just THRILL him to receive 85 emails on his 85th birthday!

His birthday is today, October 1, but if you read this and download my game after that, please go ahead and send him an email anyway. He won't mind if it's late---and I might earn a few brownie points!

Here are the games, as promised. And if you download them, please send a birthday wish to:
GolfBum91@aol.com














2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet thought! I sent him an email! Hope he has a wonderful day! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this apple clip art? I would love to use it for my calendar? I am willing to pay for the clip art if you'll share or share the resource? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete