Thursday, July 28, 2011

Take a Break and READ!

So all summer long I have been blog-stalking and taking a turn at blogging and Target-diving and thinking about school. And then I began a 14 hour car ride home. And, of course, no internet. So I picked up this:

AND I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! If you haven't read it, PLEASE take a couple of days and read it! It has absolutely nothing to do with education and yet is very educational---and entertaining. It's fiction. And I loved it. So before you go back to school, before you HAVE to start doing all of those things you are hankering to do----take 14 hours and READ this book. You won't be disappointed. (Read it now---the movie opens on August 10. And we all know the book is always better than the movie.) Let me know what you think of it!

4 comments:

  1. I read this book this summer too and LOVED it!!!!!!!!! I couldn't put it down. I'm planning on going to the movie. Don't know how they'll do the book justice though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this now and I LOVE IT!!! I'm only halfway through it and have a crazy-busy weekend before preplanning starts on Monday. It's a MUST that I find time to finish this!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LoVeD it too!!! It was hard to read another book after this one because The Help is just that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on reading the book soon. I saw the movie and it was excellent! Usually, I like to read a book before seeing the movie, but I've heard the movie followed the book well. I recommend it! It's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete